Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back

OK.

Havn't blogged since my birthday this year, only realized that the other day, dunno if the two things are related - it wasnt a scary number birthday or anything.

I also realized today when I tried get into my blogger account that I didnt know my password, had to do all this resetting - all done now.

Big up to those prodding me to get back on this thing - it really is a much better outlet than some of the other things I've been wasteing my time on.

I actually have a long(ish) backlog of things Ive been intending to blog so hold tight. Im in London right now - until tuesday - but I dont want this blog to be a travel-log ----- llloow dat mayne.

Suffice to say my head still hurts from Faggatronix (no homo) last night @ the egg. NNNNN77777. Big up the house massive. Got asked if I had pills to sell 9 fucking times - welcome to London !

Thats it for now - No tunes sorry - I'll dig suttin up later - Chk Back Soon >>>

Also, bloggers interface is now shite & I cant see how to format text the way I like - with all daft bits centred n that.

If someone knows a better way to build posts ina quick 3 in the mornin kinda way, help a brother out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Bok Bok said...

welcome back

2:39 AM  
Blogger Tony Starks said...

hayfever & toothache killin me right now . . .

egchk!!!

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home