Sunday, December 31, 2006

Real Baaddd

Just because I won't hear anything decent tonite ...

Paul Wall feat. Lil Keke - Break Em Off

Horns on this Paul Wall tune are sick & sampled hooks are my fav. at the moment.

Agent Orange - Pharoahe Monch

Further proof that analog synth b-lines and rap go together oh-so-well, esp. if you throw some big vocals into the mix >>>


.


& I put a new beat on myspace as well, bit of a ropey mix (you can hear snare-verb when the beat drops out etc.) but Im having some headaches with a $2K piece of equipment & a wasteman named Lewis at the moment.

anyway. Hope everyone got what they wanted from annual gift-man & has a splendid NYE.

2007 >>>

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Bok Bok said...

happy new year fam!

1:24 AM  
Blogger Tony Starks said...

yes man, agent orange is great, one of those tunes I spit at my mum, n she says it sounds like bob dylan t her - the recent ones have, perverslly, been some Weezy bars.

50 Cent vocalled the agent orange beat as well, I got both off a Sa-Ra mixtape, its a ill version. ' As soon as they hear my voice - they know its 50 '

Safe fr the comment, would be innarested to hear what you think after hearing 'rattle' & 'no bars' on decent speakers - purely demo bits tho. I work about 50/50 in software / hardware so I tend to do lots of sketches before something decent emerges (I hope).

11:23 AM  
Blogger Tony Starks said...

dunno about Sa-Ra, I aquired a mixtape after I saw a 'rave review' of the group somewhere (always a bad move I know) but on the whole was pretty dissapointed.

Nothing wrong with random gems still.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home